Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sexy's Back.

Woah. 2nd Dec, SDD's finally over.


All those insane shopping trips, giving up on guy clothing and just grabbing all my stuff from Zara in the end, my broken nose, mosquitoes in lausai's house, guitar heroes and all, over. It was much Déjà vu when i saw these 2 photos together. Looks identical but just that Zeri has move on to become the prom king, yet again. But lausai and me, is still lausai and me. Maybe one day, one of us will become a prom king.




Oh yes and before I forget, thanks to the many well-wishes. Have to thank alot of people for making my dream possible. I really think i don't deserve to win but I guess there have to be a winner in all competitions so perhaps i was just lucky this time. I would like to thank all my fellow pageant finalists, Megan, Melodie, JiaYi, Isabelle and Kuan Ren. Not forgetting all my fans who voted for me. I'll work harder to bring better stuff to you guys next year!


On the whole, the entire event was pretty alright, other than the rather screwed organisation which made me a little more hungry than expected. Even after all of us went into the ballroom, we still ended up walking round and round to take plenty of photos cos the food was just missing and the bands were kinda un-attention-grabbing. Especially the pathetic magician from Singapore and not Vegas, poor guy almost had to take of his pants to capture the attention of the attention-deficient S46 peeps which 0.5 was just talking to their food, 0.3 was staring at the stage, and only Subra, Louis and me was trying hard to look at his lame tricks aka folding a $10 note.

Prom King dam proud. Didn't even had a chance to take a photo with him after he won.


On another whole, it was quite pathetic as I browsed through all the photos I took for the night. Our class didn't even take a photo together which was like hmm... But it was alright I guess. Post prom was just squeezy, loud, childish crowd and a bunch of sad show-offs. Perhaps it's just the 2 years of supressing all our inner desire to party hard in VJ which finally led of to such excitment for it LOL. Okay I sound like an asshole which didn't enjoy myself HAHAHA. Maybe i'll go club again someday but with the right people at the right place. Our poor money tree's son is wasted LOL.

Nicole: I am NOT drunk.


Post-post prom was just spent sleeping and building sandcastles in broad daylight. Decisive me brought sandcastle building tools for just $4.90 and managed to exchange them with a bunch of kids obsessed with holy water for volleyball worth at least $15.00. I think im just a pro economist and negotiator.

Suppose to cycle with a couple of peeps to Boon Lay, but the inner weather instrument in me told me that it wasn't a good day. And I was right. The moment i woke up, it started raining and it haven't stopped yet. Feeling bored stuck by the rain but oh wells.

I NEED TO PLAY. WHO WANNA PLAY WITH ME?

Rain, rain, go away..

No comments: