Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dangerous Curves.

Headed down to my garage with snorlax and xiaoming to check out my girls cars. I must say it's rather depressing at how they treated the Ferraris, leaving them outside in the torrential rain while the Maseratis had much better life staying inside the building. This phenomenon is best summarised by King Julian, "Hey, you mind going back? This is first class, there's nothing personal. It's just that we're better than you." Classic.


Anyways, surprises of all surprises we met wuyue, sarah and ruiqi collecting money from us at the entrance. Basket. So many years of friendship and they didn't allow us to sneak in. I'll just upload some photos. Wait, those are my cars. Why was i even paying entrance fee. -.-






Just look at the gargantuan brakes. Slurpz.








Enzo.


My favouritest of all.



Okay the cool part now- I think I found XXX's house. (i must avoid detection.)


Freaking there were like more than 3 gurkha guards at the entrance alone. And walking round, i saw this bridge and there was another guard standing on it. I mean who in the right mind has a house which has a freaking bridge?! Anyway, it's along Rochalie Drive so the next time you guys go down to Orchard, you might wanna pop by and say "hi, my friend. thanks for all the love man."

And if you stare hard enough, you might even see him.

No comments: