Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Random Theory.

My life after As are just like totally filled with absolutely random events. It's a theory that I created that I don't need a job or some kinda lesson to keep myself occupied. Usually, almost everyday, someone will definitely come knocking on my door to ask me out, be it to chill or play or go somewhere. It has been rather eventful but things that are done are usually more than done before.

So I've decided that maybe, I would like to consider working on a seriously cool photography project. Haven't really been thinking through it though. But hope to get inspired randomly, or if you guys have any ideas, just pop it up on the tagboard.

I've got a couple of things to buy.

1. Earphones. Brand is certainly Audio Technica. But thinking whether to get the big ones or the in-ear ones. Anybody wanna help?

2. Polaroids. Nobody can help me. Just go away.

Go away. Bye. Leave now. Stop reading dammit.





I said STOP.

No comments: