Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Before I Forget.

I should blog. It has been awhile... but it's kinda late now so I am just gonna blog about the major events that happened recently that's still in my poor semi-conscious mind.

1. Settler's Cafe


Yup went to settle down finally with photosoc people, which turned out to be another gay outing. I mean imagine 6 muscular, strong, tender young boys playing board games together. To the max.


Edwin LOL.


What's xiaoming without some lick?

But it was rather fun. Pity everybody had to go off after that so I gone home for a run too.

2. Simpanging
There's Simpanging with a couple of peeps. Shall post up some photos after computer-idiot isabelle uploads them which is already equals to almost 100 years.

It's already gonna be another new year tomorrow. Gosh I am so old already man. I don't think i'll have many resolutions cos im just sick of life. Just wanna slack, play and enjoy myself.

3. Muggers


Mugger 1. Mugger 2. What more can i say?

lol.

No comments: