Monday, December 22, 2008

FUCKING PISSED.

Shit man. I swore I'd never write another emo post on my blog but it's just so fucking difficult. I am just too fucking fucking pissed today to like fucking blog properly already.

Fucking pissed seriously.

I haven't been so pissed off for quite a long awhile until my mum came to fuck me up. Happily folding my clothes and she just had to come and pick a quarrel with me about my shorts being too fanciful. LIKE WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK??!!! It's a bloody joke man she's like not even wearing my shorts. I fucking hate staying at my house lah. My dad's like menopausing and having all these strange ideas and ideologies that get irritating sometimes. His job is just to call me and ask me go home. And when I get home, there's like absolutely nothing to do. Everybody will be doing their self-entertainment and I'll just slack around at a corner stoning. So why the fuck am I suppose to be home for? And when I get home, my mum just has to be bored enough to fucking quarrel with me for fun. They're just not supportive of whatever things I do. All they fucking do is care about their money especially my mum.

"Don't come to me for your pocket money. Go get from your dad." Like what the fuck yeah. You just can't wait for this one chance to come when you can kope more money for yourself. FUCKK. The only regret that my army is only in April is that I have to stay in the house for another 4 months. Damn. I seriously can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

I AM SO BLOODY FUCKING PISSED.
(I know I sound childish and angsty and whatever but who fucking cares?)

No comments: