Saturday, November 29, 2008

Charlotte.

Okays. Finally had our class chalet. On the whole it was much fun and joy and laughter, etc.


It all started quite late. Suppose to meet at 630 PEE AM, which is the latest I have ever went for any chalets, considering the fact that it ends at 1030 AYE AM the next day. I had this strong sense that something would go wrong so decided to go down bit earlier to check things out. Turned out I was right.

Firstly, I got abit lost so called softergay for directions but found my way quite quickly. The place was rather ulu which was of course totally unexpected for me. But it was a lovely private corner minus all the ah bengs, ah lians (+1), and noise. Secondly, the fire. I got the shock of my life when tSg and the girl who unintentionally tried to set up EIGHT mini campfires with 2 packets of fire starters. But all was resolved with just 3 fire starters thanks to all the scouty trainings. So I thought.

People started streaming in, including dear Martin who was rather early for a teacher going to a chalet. There wasn't enough charcoal so I decided to go out to get some, asking tSg to take extra super duper good care of the precious fire that we have. Went all the way to eHub! (lol) NTUC to get them and walked all the way back to see my fire flattened and tSb and Henry and Jastine all busy eating already. Apparently it was MRDC's fault but I still think that tSg didn't protect my fire enough lah. Allow MRDC to destroy it -.- She ought to have protected it with her life. Oh wells shall not talk about it anymore. All was well after that.

Check out my perfect chicken wing which was destroyed by isabelle. Check out all the chaotar wings behind mine. NOOBS.


Sang a rather strange song which everybody knew how to sing except me so I was just in shock to hear it. Luckily when I recover, all was over and Martin was already blowing the candles as though it was his birthday. Perhaps so, first time see us don't need feel heart pain and stress and frustration so it's like a rebirth.

Martin blowing his candles.


Poor azlin, outcasted by the bbq gang.


And YeeJek is obviously jealous. Aww...


Xiaoyi eating his chaotar corn.


Yan Gen came around to visit and left in a flash. Must remember to go for his dinner on Friday to bid him farewell to botakness. Everybody just chilled around with quite alot of people leaving halfway- wingz, see yee, vivi, lcy, normen (who went drinking and got drunk), azlin and martin. After which, we went to catch Quarantine which was rather exciting, especially tSg who was overly stimulated after the show. Chill man, chill. Most of us were too traumatised after the show, so all of us went back to the chalet. I wanted to go down to old Changi Hospital but I guess it was the wrong time to bring it up. But having gone there couple of days ago when I went cycling with zeriman, it wasn't such a bad place.

The most unglam moment.


All of us turned carpenters when Henry broke the chair when he got too excited playing heart attack. LOL.


Played a few games of random games and having Jastine prank calling 苏哈那 and gay andy. Both didn't end well cos 苏哈那 just hung up his call, perhaps he wasn't the first to prank her and gay andy was probably playing DOTA so not funny at all. Went to Pasir Ris Park to walk around and we realise that there was nothing to do. So we walked all the way to Macs to have our breakfast, the earliest I ever had in my life. Tried the McGriddles which was err... just sweet. Softergay died in MacDonalds, I guess because of the nice sofa seat she was on. And so, we went back to the chalet for people to sleep.

Acting beng and emo.


Snorlax with her happy meal toy. Busy eating and no time to pose so moto moto had to pose for her. moto moto. (can't help it, sorry)


Softergay dying.


Softergay dead.


Me, being strong as usual, didn't sleep so just stoned around waiting for the sun to rise. The guard was really on time to open to gate and so 无底洞 and the unintentional girl and me all went to watch the sunrise which had aready risen. The morning air and sun was really good cos I needed a good tan and some oxygen after all the carbon dioxide at night.

The risen sun.


Busking in the glorious sun.


After wandering at the beach for awhile, all of us went back to nap. Woke up by tSg who commented about 无底洞 and me that we were sleeping far away from each other -.- Err, are we suppose to be like hugging?

All of us went off, with tSg, snorlax and me going to town to collect my tailored stuffs and to go somewhere which apparently can help tSg look for a job. In the end she didn't get conned by the salesman at the strange shop. I think it was more of the other way around, cos she took 3 person's worth of time during the meet-the-conman session. Opps it was salesman.

tSg posing in front of her favourite shop.


Lunch was teppanyaki and snorlax ordered her upsided set c which she finished -.- seriously can be 无底洞2 already lah. Snorlax and me went to visit lausai after that and played with his ps3. Rather shiok except for the fact that both of us were really tired so we were just stoning most of the time.. Cabbed back cos was really tired and ended the chalet days there.

Looking forward to more fun, but I guess next up is gonna be just prom!

No comments: