Friday, November 21, 2008

World Lamborghini Day.

Woah, last 2 days was quite fun. Mostly prom shopping and I guess im quite settled for some things already. Must thank Ah Bao and Ong for travelling around with Chen and me to look around, especially for the last 30 mins. BUT, I helped Ong find motivated to train sia- a new zara shirt. LOL. Plus, I seriously think that Ong had the most fun. It's like starbucks also can start playing around.


Bon voyage to him and hope his tour group has plenty of m** m** for him to play. Here's to you dude.

Going out these few days haven't exactly been too happening. But one day coincided with the World Lamborghini Day which was awesome. Saw this matt black MurciƩlago LP640 which was wayyyyyy gayyyyy. Freaking nice.


And there was a white one too. Which isn't too bad if you give it to me.


Anyway I highly suspect that these 2 people are actually the owners of the lambs. Dam sly lah. They just sit at one corner and chill, secretly giggling to themselves at the number of people taking photos of their delicious cars. One day I'll do that man. It's like the ultimate ego boost.


Went for my first run in ages today. Almost died. But I was lucky I didn't forget how to run so still not so bad. Bracing myself for a full body muscleache.

No comments: