Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So Far.

So good. My life has been filled with great funs, laughters, and slacks most importantly thus far.

After physics was ABSOLUTE FREEDOM. It's hard to imagine I understand. But perhaps one can think of it as something related close to heart- "THEABSOLUTEZERO". As our dear beets always say, absolute zero is the lowest possible temperature that any substance can be at. Hence, putting it in context, absolute freedom is like the lowest possible freedom that any person can feel.

Went vivocity or vivicity (as lcy likes it) and watched madagascar. It was really funny but some people were complaining alot. But I guess it ain't all that bad if you just watch and try and like do ABSOLUTE DEGENERATION of your brain cells after months of intense usage. Honestly speaking, I think that adults/ parents enjoyed the show much more than the kids. It's like the laughter in the theatre was mostly from the girl who laughed unintentionally, so ever nonchalently and the adults/ parents. The kids laugh at the strangest things. It's like when the entire theatre is silent, the kids will laugh at the penguins slapping their flappers. -.-

Oh yes before I forget, the Scorpion girl, secretly pangsehed us. I can't believe im talking to her on msn now. It's like stabbing her back while talking to her. It's difficult I know. But picture this- there is a knife sticking out of the wall and her back is facing it. She's talking to me. And as we talk, I kept walking towards her, so she keeps moving back. And the knife slowly plunges into her back, through the backbone and the centre of the ribs. It didn't puncture any vital organs and she survived. But she's in great pain now. Do visit her in hospital soon.

After which was shopping and more shopping and bridge with liang, gay, belle, hakim, and most amazing of all amazement, tan jian han aka simon. Went to get liang's prom stuff from Club Marc and then it was home alone 2.

Oh yes and I've got a new iPhone from Singtel. My silent button fell off couple of weeks ago but I was just too busy to get it repaired (so I thought). I was so pissed at the stupid people at the call centres in India or Philippines or whereever you are dammit. Everything also don't know, I wonder why people hire them for. The stupid guy at Apple told me to bring my charger along when I go repair. I didn't believe him so I brought my receipt along. And thank God I didn't. Cos if I did I would be making another trip down. Oh wells, geography again- The disadvantages of NIDL.

Okay my life has just started again. Pardon me for the lack of photos. Perhaps this should excited you guys slightly. Yet another scandal I caught while going home. Do take note of the bolded word.

No comments: