Saturday, August 23, 2008

Somehow...

Okays. Prelims officially starts tomorrow and I have zero idea why I am still blogging. Perhaps just to update some happening stuff that happened for the past week. Anyway, my grandma just passed away. Somehow I don't really feel too sad even though we were quite close. I managed to spend some moments with her quietly alone, even though she didn't talk much to me, I could tell that she's already very tired. I really thank God for taking her away peacefully and quietly, and I am glad that she didn't suffer too much pain during this period. Perhaps, it's the right time to let her go.

Back to more happening things. Beetsma is a happy man now. Much thanks goes firstly to my co-projek (cough) manager, mr khaw, for sharing and conceptualising this dream and εšζŒεˆ°εΊ• with me even though there were times when the banner seemed too screwed to even be true. Lots of thanks also goes out to St. Albert who wasn't too excited about staying back to paint the banner with us but still managed to do so. I know it was a pain in the apple to stay back but we're really glad you did. Next is of course our last official painter (yes we painted the whole darn thing in 6 hours and 4 person -.-) softergay. Thanks for painting the words cos it would be so ugly if the guys were the one to draw it. Nonetheless there was also mr khaw's wife who popped by to cheer us on? Maybe in the reserve psychological manner, those "secretly" laughs in your heart made me even wanna paint it better.

We started with a photo with Martin who was really excited to take photos with us. No idea why. He didn't even ask like why we're taking photos with him. Perhaps he secretly knew...


Ah. There was also JianXu and HanHao who helped us to do up a sketch of Martin. And below is softergay's sketch. -.- way way off.


And the process...








Softergay painting her words.






Tada! Done.




Look at it soar. (ego x1000000)


But Azlin just had to do something strange when I am taking photo. Wonder what she's doing...


That's all folks.

No comments: