Sunday, August 17, 2008

Electro-Magnetive Gravitational Fields.

2. My level of knowledge on this 3 topics are as screwed as how screwed my post title is now. I just keep procrastinating about how I suck and how these 3 topics have screwed me up big time especially during CT2- a drop of 30 mark. Oh great.

3. I have no idea why I am posting this random post now. Maybe I am just looking for someone to talk to but when I went cycling to the park (to look for someone to talk to), it just had to rain and now im drenched. Oh great.

4. Suckkkkk. Everything seems to be going against me. GREATTTT.

5. Maybe it's just the coagulation of all the thoughts I have over the weekend. I guess this is what happens when I am stuck at home and not going out to chill. Facebook is like now my best friend. And dear bs (not bullshit. just like how lj is not...) is my second best, of course.

6. I am currently addicted to this guy call 周杰伦 and his song 我不配. It has been on my iTunes playlist repeat one mode for almost 100 times already. Song of the weekend. Chinese songs don't really capture my liking but somehow Jay always manages to do it.

7. I feel utterly useless this weekend.

1. I am inspired to blog in point form. Maybe because this is a post without purpose and totally random. Okay maybe not- It's classified under "procrastination". Still I shall start with point form now.

8. It took me quite awhile to realise I had like 2 more weeks after GP prelims to all the main papers. Am I like naturally stupid or what?

9. Captain Kee didn't pangseh me. I really don't know why I am doing this.

10.
11. Sorry Captain Kee!

No comments: