Friday, August 1, 2008

Hug-a-Mug.

Ah. There's finally some time for me to blog now. It seems like im blogging very little but i bet others are far worse. Alot of blogs that i am reading are like totally dead for weeks. SO, i take some time of my busy schedule (i am so vip) to write in this blog once more.

Actually, I can remember the happenings of these weeks no more. (rap) Hmmn.. vaguely, there's the durian "party" organised by gay (the softer one) but somehow it turned out to be only 3 of us- softergay, normen and me. And we swallowed 10 durians. Damn, i still can't believe it. Much thanks to gay's dad for bringing us the good durians.

I guess the rest of the days were just spent stoning and attenting remedials which currently stands at a champion all time high of FOUR. Beat that man. There wasn't much chilling these days, just far too busy and tired. The first 3 days of the week totally SUCKS all my energy, leaving me to wilt like a rose for the next 4 days.

But as usual, I am rather confident that it's not just me that's tired.

Photo 1


Photo 2


As one can see from Photo 1 and Photo 2, some are even much more tired.

Nevertheless, there are of course, some that are as energetic as a dragon. There's the normen and liang who are constantly fighting.

Cursing..


And crushing holy scripts into balls to throw at each other.



Still, I am sure that nothing beats this- Normen VS Henry. Watch.



Throwing banana muffins and curry porks. How many times must I tell you guys not to fight? Never learn your lesson one sia.

Anyways, do do the survey by the side of the blog cos i am gonna make a post related to the wonderful state of "our school" in a few days. Got to go collect some photos and think of points.

Muahahahaha.

No comments: