Sunday, May 4, 2008

Meltdown.

Okay not exactly completely melted down but still...

1. The weather these days are DESERT-LIKE. Damn. Is this global warming in action or what? Singapore must be turning into a desert real soon.

2. The complete sianness of this weekend has been taking its toil on me. It's amazing how this week have passed by with me doing NOTHING- not even slacking. How amazing!

Well, I apologise for the lack of photos cos I am currently chilling at Cathay Starbucks to escape the intense heat of the merciless sun. Tried something different today- Green Tea Frappuccino which is highly erm.. not exactly too recommended. Not really something to my tastebuds but seen alot of people drinking it so got tempted. Sticking with my Caramel Macchiato and Camarel Frappuccino. Oh yeah and the Dulce de Leche is really highly not recommended despite their campaign to con noobs like me with their cheem name. Uber sweet and I dunno man. It's almost like blended caramel alone. I had to get another cup.

Aiya, you probably can tell how sian I am from me going on and on here about my experience with Starbucks. Maybe it's just the strange atmosphere here, all the coffee diffusing into me.

Anyways, I was reading up on Mas Selamat for no apparant reason other than the fact that I bumped into talkingcock.com and saw some articles on it. This is really funny:




LOL man! I nearly laughed till I rolled on the floor but too bad, I didn't.

Conspiracy theories-wise, I haven't really read any that impresses me. It's all just about him getting killed/ poisoned/ tortured/ in the detention centre, or just given to US authorities, Malaysian Government etc. etc. Not too impressive.

Okay, my brain is finally stuck and can't think of anymore crap to blog already. So I guess I'll see ya guys in school really soon! (ARGH!) Hope you guys had a great weekend cos I so didn't! (try to sense to sacarstic enthusiasm -.-)

Uhh.. Maybe I'll go emo at the beach now.

No comments: