Monday, May 19, 2008

What a Blast.

Woah the past week had been really both eventful. Lots of stuff and I do apologise for the lack of updates. I seem to be having this bad habit of updating only in the weekends. Think I'll forget about some stuff -.-


Monday: Nothing much. Usual long day...

Tuesday: Wanted to catch Ironman with the Gays. But it seems Yeejek caught some chronic disease (TD: tuesday disease) and was down as usual. So xiaoyi and I took it as a pangseh so he owes us one since we decided not to watch and wait for him. Went home and... slept.

Wednesday: We were given sort of a half-day (1245) to go down to Jalan Besar to support the soccer girls at 4. Hence before that we went to catch Ironman while handsome han went to watch Speed Racer himself. One of the cooler blockbusters indeed but the ending was sort of a little.. abrupt. "I AM IRONMAN!" Okay not really funny or what... Maybe it's just me being slow. Worse of all there was this little part at the end of the movie to tell you that there's a sequel to it but it's so freaking short as compared to the time we wasted watching the credits.


After which, we went down to Jalan Besar for the soccer match. Extremely exciting match but i must say our girls put up a really strong fight. The SAJC girls are really HUGE man. I bet some are even bigger size than me. Ended with a draw 1-1 and won by penalty 6-5. But as usual, the exciting part wasn't the match itself but "you know who" as usual. Sorry ah, don't really wanna risk my life typing his name here cos you never know... some teachers are lame enough to Google their own names to find out what students are talking about them.

"You-Know-Who": ARGH! WHAT THE F...!! Oh man, we've gotten ourselves into some serious crap this time.
Handsome Tan: SA can draw with our girls?! *stunned until speechless*


"You-Know-Who": *Emo*


"You-Know-Who": Damn. I need some support man. Those strong shoulder muscles look tempting...


Handsome Tan: Screw you lah. I am not gay k!
"You-Know-Who": *collapses onto the ground, shocked at his response*


Handsome Tan: Eh.. Sorry lah. I was just kidding.. you know, right? I'll always be there for you when you need me. *Whispers: Eh, did anyone see that?*


And SO, it all ended happily ever after! *Aww!!!*


Thursday: Went for this Climate Change and Asia 2008 Conference. Didn't really leave with much more knowledge, other than the fact that biofuel and Brazil are not really responsible for the rising food prices (though that came from the Brazilian Ambassador so not exactly too reliable). Went for an hour plus of pool with JianHan after that cos we didn't want to travel far for the matches. And the most quirky pool things that ever happened during my pool career happened all within that hour plus.
1. I took down 3 solids on my break.
2. There was this ball that bounced on the side of the pool table twice before going into the hole. Damn that should be in the record books. Coolness.

Friday: Went for soccer guys semi-finals, won SAJC 4-1. Good match.

After which there was Perfect Fifth, the guitar concert. Pretty good I must say. Unintentionally's highness on stage was rather obvious especially with her band, shriekers.

Some photos...
Gayness is a must everywhere.




You can see Unintentionally from this angle. Poor tSg was all the way at a corner. Almost missed her but of course nothing escape our sharp eyes. She can be seen on the group photo (view large) at the last row left side- the head popping out.


And of course, everybody was thrilled, relieved, excited, etc. after the concert.


Saturday: RockMaster. Didn't climb too well I guess, but still managed my random aim of getting into the top half of all the intermediate climbers. -.- LOL sorry for the slackness but i'll chiong for my last competition- PUMPFEST!

There was Rock On, Myanmar after that. Couple of VJ people were there including some cool teachers like Najib and HWK.




Opps. Did I missed out CFD? He was back from India already.


Sunday: Stay Home Sunday aka eat, sleep, computer, tv, eat, sleep.

Monday: Vesak Day. Of course we all thank Buddha for this timely break. Though the hols are just inches away, I still hate mondays so... I really like my monday. Finally gotten an afternoon nap after a long long while without it. Felt really good after that. Vegas was a rather fun show to watch. Looking forward to Indiana Jones and our handsome Prince Caspian!

That's all folks. I am hoping for a full week tml... But the odds seems to be against me. HMM.

No comments: