Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Morning.

Okay maybe it's not really morning liao... More like evening or night. Yet again I am at my usual haunt- 星星钱。 Hmmn first of all, I'd like to thank all those have voted for my photo, teachers including Mr Tang. (Wah sound like I've won -.- ok but obviously I didn't) and especially Tracey aka sugarush90. This week have passed by really quickly and yet another hectic week awaits me.

Wednesday went for soccer girls finals. Of course VJ won RJ and the score was 3-0. RJ strikers can't shoot for nuts so obviously, the minimal score will be a draw. Azlin was good but the captain was even better.

Saturday was the photography seminar and workshop co-organised by VJPhotoSoc and Canon. Things went rather smoothly I would say. Other than the fact that 1 camera was almost lost. I wouldn't say kope cos the guy probably didn't know that the camera had to stay there so he just walked away with it. Luckily it was found.

Okay, then sunday now. Been chilling here for quite awhile today but nothing particularly interesting happened as compared to last week when some crazy woman came in to kope newspaper. -.-

Shall upload some photos for entertainment.


FOO SEX BON! Woots. Try finding it in one of the LT tables.


Of course, our dear Kelvin is feeling abit.. erm...


Tired? Need a pillow?


And this shows how well MRDC knows our class, particularly poor Yee Jack.

Alright I guess that's about it for the week. Gotta rush off for dinner. Didn't get my mum anything this Mothers' Day. Guilt overwhelms me. See ya peeps.

No comments: