Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Star Wars Challenge. (-.-)

Well, this year's sports day is spastically known as the STAR WARS CHALLENGE. -.- Of course, being the usual guai me, I didn't even think about ponning such an exciting intergalatical battle of strength between the quirky aliens.

Ya ya, enough crap. Straight to the point- It was a really hot day, De Cruz is really fast, cheer leading SUCKED. Certainly, to change this kind of highly predictably terrible days into something better, clever me have planned the exciting class dinner to lift up our spirits. Dinner was Suntec Pepper Lunch (how ironic), followed by Starbucks + Ben + Jerry.

Photo updates will come as soon as Gay passes me the photos.

Meanwhile, some of the hippier days this week thus far...
Ongster playing vigorously... Check out his feeble attempt to fake an innocent look on his face.


And Simon and my masterpiece in LT3...


Happy Labour Day, Labourers (SKKs)!

No comments: