Friday, April 25, 2008

NAPFA.

Anyway peeps, here's an update of my life after the exciting NAPFA.


After huffing and puffing for 2 periods of PE, I managed a GOLD yet again. Muahahaha (unlike zeroresistance). Let's take a look at a breakdown of all the components:

Sit-Ups: 49
Technically 45, but not sure what's A so it's always better to be safe than sorry, right?

Standing Board Jump: 2.42m
Woah this has been a miracle indeed. I guess the weather was pretty cool so the mat shrank. No lah, have to thank Paul Chan for this jump. Such an excellent coach. Initially, my first jump was 230++, then he gave me some secret advice. WOAH- my next jump was an all time best of 250++++! What a shock of course, after my jump I looked back and saw 250++. My usual reaction of getting a shock is to like jump or do sth stupid so without fail as usual, I fell backwards and stupid chan didn't wanna give it to me. -.-

Pull-Ups: 12
No story to tell.

Shuttle-Run: 9.6 sec
No story to tell.

Sit-and-Reach: 55cm
Not much to tell, unless you wanna know my cheat-code. HAHA.

2.4Km Run: 10.18 mins
Woah, another miraculous event. I was the LAST A of my batch of runners! Could blame it on the fact that I didn't know who to pace or rather I didn't have anyone to pace, but oh wells, still end up with A so rather alright. Disappointment was that didn't managed a sub-10. Next time perhaps.

Such a pitiful score of 29 points. Could have done a 30 but didn't wanna do my SBJ again cos im lazy. Okay. That's all folks.

Time to move on to my boring weekends.

No comments: