Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Conversational.

Sometimes, it's really good to have a really frank conversation/ discussion with close friends. Just today, I had one with Daniel, and it went something like that..

the.illusionist.studio|| says:
jek pon econs ar
skydrifter` SophisticatedSexRobot. says:
erm yah
skydrifter` SophisticatedSexRobot. says:
why?
skydrifter` SophisticatedSexRobot. says:
haha
the.illusionist.studio|| says:
curious
the.illusionist.studio|| says:
aha
skydrifter` SophisticatedSexRobot. says:
curious -.-
skydrifter` SophisticatedSexRobot. says:
wtf
skydrifter` SophisticatedSexRobot. says:
...
the.illusionist.studio|| says:
yea
the.illusionist.studio|| says:
okay fine i miss him


Anyway, I must really apologise for the lack of update these days or even weeks. Probably due to my sianed mood throughout this period and.. ah no more excuses.

I seirously don't know what to write in my blog anymore giving my level of inactivity in events and also due to the lack of time. Everyday just goes like school, home, sleep, and that's really a good description of my life already. Usually, it just happens so quickly I'd rather it be SHS.

Let's try again- I seirously don't know what to write in my blog anymore giving my level of inactivity in events and also due to the lack of time. Everyday just goes like SHS. See! Better right?

There's probably something interesting this week is NAPFA, highlight of the week deserves a big WOW! Hope to get gold of course, but it's just that SBJ that's out to kill. Maybe it'll rain on friday, which lowers surrounding temperatures which causes the SBJ mat to contract and shrink- which means I'll be able to jump less for more.

Kudos to Jun Lang, fadedsky and ong for keeping my blog alive by tagging. Such honours.

Of course, there's always photos in every post:
Here's the little boy that KO-ed after econs lecture until another J1 chem lecture and still refused to wake up..


And of course, there's the hardworking little boy too. Check out the heavenly lights shining upon him doing tutorials- the lights are 100% natural and uneditted.

No comments: