Sunday, February 17, 2008

Movie Spree.

Woah. WHAT A BLAST. It was 4 movies this week. Damn the shiokness level is like high now.

Alright, first off, the Jumper which was after our rather sad JTS which didn't quite ended up like a proper JTS. And my angel didn't even give me anything.


I would say, 2.5/5. It's just your typical Hollywood action packed (not quite either), plotless, rather bad show. Watch if you're feeling boliao and bored and need some kinda entertainment.

P.S.ILOVEYOU!!!


OMG, I love this show to the core. Really lovely, touching TO THE MAX. 4.8/5. Everybody should be watching this show man. Plot's great, acting's great, hot girls, cute hunks, whatever you want, there is. Left me in tears a couple of times, which is rather impressive for a usually stoned guy like me. Gerry was a really great guy I would say. 10 letters to help bring Holly (his wife) to rediscover life again, without him. It's just simply so much love at how he knew it inside out, literally, knowing 101% of her.


Lastly, Sweeney Todd.


Nothing much to say, rather good show/ musical. Lots of blood, that's all and I didn't quite get why it's M18. The moral of the story's probably: Don't kill so many to the stage where you kill without knowing who you are killing. Cos it might just be your ex-wife. HAHAHA. 3.5/5.

No comments: