Saturday, February 23, 2008

Facebook.

It's definitely a good way to rot and do seemingly constructive yet fun stuff at the same time. Especially when you're bored of not studying, and knowing that the CT's just looming ahead. -.-


I really have no idea what this wheel is trying to tell me. Probably that I've a rather enclosed 'friends community' as you can see from the many many lines connected everybody together. (as compared to NickPan's aka JiLiang's brother's) (and have to acknowledge that I koped it from him.)


Or perhaps even that my friends are very high tech and everybody has a Facebook to connect with me, and others. Can't seem to find the FaceBook badge that he has to put it on my blog. Maybe it'll find me somehow...

Just uploaded a few random photos. My Flickr's dead too.
I am rather cyberdead.

No comments: