Sunday, January 18, 2009

(untitled)

Ah. I haven't blogged for such a long time. I don't know man. I am so sick of my life already. Gonna quit my job soon and get back to some real slacking. It's dead boring and I totally have nothing bloggable about my job. Okay if you haven't realised, I am jobbing. Yes claps haha.

I need some money man. Well, it's just cos i'll be able to do what i wanna do if i own money. Damn, im so friggin' old already- eighteen my friends. And there's nothing that im so proud of that i've done for myself, not even so to speak for anyone. I just feel so stupid now. Seriously thinking back, yes, no I have nothing that im proud of. Perhaps when i was in scouts, made a couple of real friends chencorp, ong, keesiao, and a bunch of really good memories which still makes me smile secretly when i reminisce those times.

It's the good times that ultimately make people happy, be it the past or present. Looking back, thinking back, yes things will always seem fun and good no matter how shitty they were. But what if your life has nothing much to think back about? What if your entire life, you have only been doing that one thing in that one room with nobody but yourself, would you still have things to be happy about? Perhaps so, variety is the spice of life. So people, get that butt off that chair if you have a chance to. Go do something different today.

I don't know man. I miss my life.

No comments: