Monday, January 12, 2009

赤壁。

Ah. Pardon me for the lack of updates but my life has been really much of a bore without any friends and families providing me excitment in any form.


Managed to catch Red Cliff 2 with Ongster and Jek at Suntec a couple of days after in the evening. It was a rather good show I must admit. But like The Little Nonya, there are flaccid parts too. This is especially agreed by ong which I could totally tell from the face he showed me right after the movie ended.

(Sorry the face of the other man has to be removed to prevent over-stimulation.) But focus. That's not the focus.


To quote from the man himself, "what the fuck man! After lusting over her for years, painting her picture and having fantasies about her all day long, and when she 送上门来, all he did was to drink her tea?" Which is so true. I mean it's rather stupid also. What if she poisoned the tea? I think I would definitely make a better Cao Cao. John Woo should have requested for me to act Cao Cao, then the show would definitely break box office records.

Hehe.

No comments: