Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cycling Trip.

Hmmn. Although this was suppose to be some sort of a short break for me after CT2, it wasn't exactly as enjoyable as I wanted it to be... I guess it's always like that. I mean for all other hols i'll feel the same way, like stoning half the time and feeling dam bored the other half.

Anyways this was one of the boringest days of my break, although it's really the last day, hence I decided to go cycling after i fixed my gear. Thought it would be good if i brought a camera around to shoot like interesting stuffs that i see and that was exactly what i did. (although it might not be very interesting -.-)

Passed by this empty field and there was this old man playing kites. But the cool thing was that he was playing with freaking alot of kites tied together.. which was freaking cool to me at least and a couple or other people.


Isn't the clouds and grass coolz as well?


Oh, and this is another coolz house that's like so holy. (laugh)


Okays... That's an emo photo. *emoz*


And last but not least, my trustworthy bike. I mean what's a cycling trip without a bike?


Like seriously.

Sigh. And so, the horror starts once more.

No comments: