Friday, July 4, 2008

Sexy Starbucks.

OMG. I can't believe Starbucks just forgotten my drink when there was only me ordering 1 drink -.- Anyway, they apologised and I was given a free tall drink!


It was one of the most eventful Starbucks experience I've ever had. There was this guy who ordered a 5 shot Caramel Macchiato which was almost equivalent to i-dont-really-feel-like-sleeping-tonight. Tempted to try a 10 shot with Adriel someday. And there was an irritating mosquito.

Anyways, school's really boring.


Luckily, there was Nick who got hospitalised cos of his operation on his leg. But sometimes, I really wonder if he is really in pain or I dunno... enjoying his stay in hospital playing catch-the-sweet-i-throw-with-your-mouth with the guy beside him. Alrights get well soon boy. Hope to see you walking around soon.


I didn't know when KFC became so budget.


And I didn't know when Azlin became so... touchy.

No comments: