Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yet, Another Boring Post.

Yes yes. After O1, school has officially start with boring lectures and tutorials everyday. But I guess, getting to meet new people and learn new stuff is the other side of school life. Just the first week and it almost feels like full speed ahead for classes already- Skill C + D, Maclaurin's series, Definite Integral- Volume, Macroeconomics, best of all, a GP essay which took me almost 10 hours -.-

Rock climbing has been rather alright I guess, with the next batch coming in potentially better than the previous. Went on stage for AYC, doing fine for my Maths R. I guess things are just getting slightly better for me, at least it feels.

Towards the end of the week, I was almost shagged out, getting feverish and down with a sore throat early friday. Got strepsils today and already getting better.

PumpFest, FrenchSchool, Boulderactive.
National Team for some Australia competition.

It's hard to find the balance. It is as though I am standing on a thin line, and can almost feel myself toppling over to one side already.

Anyways, wanted to get the Prints organiser for a long time but finally concluded that the spacing for the lines were too puny and it's an disincentive for me to write in it, so didn't get it. The school diary is almost perfect other than the size of it AND THE FREAKING SMELL. The smell is just terrible isn't it? Tried to remove the smell by like soaping the cover but doesn't work. Another strong evidence of inefficiency in government-controlled organisations. Cheapest yes, but where is the quality? What's the point of making something useful but no one are willing to use it?

Having this strange craving to watch Secret all over again -.- hahahaha.

No comments: