Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ordinary Level

.

Went to VS today after school to see the release of O Level results or rather to go disturb Adriel. Anyway, I was rather inspired to watch the release cos VS did extremely well, surprisingly. Better than my batch, they had a impressive average aggregate of 10.5! Anyway my heartiest congratulations goes out to Adriel aka Mr 肉骨妹 with an excellent 7 points. Also to Derrick and Yong Yi who has both managed an 8 points. Hopefully they'll all come VJ.

Basically, I was extremely inspired by the whole event. I swear when I am sitting in the VJ hall next year, I'll feel no nervousness or whatsoever, just because I know I've done my best and I've done well. Dang, having missed out on O levels, I so wanna feel that level of happiness knowing I finally did well for a major exam!

Still, its strangely comforting to know i actually got 6 points for my o levels. Cough cough.

So watch me man- I am gonna fly.

No comments: