Saturday, January 26, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Time is really flying these days, almost literally. I can feel every single second ticking away as I slack or as I train or as I do random stuff. Time is really become precious to me. It's almost as though I am chasing it; long distance, and beginning to feel the fatigue already. Can't wait for the CNY break.

Went shopping for CNY clothes and stuffs just now. Realise I am an extremely picky shopper so beware. Don't ever try shopping with me cos you'll end up walking round and round the entire day without me making up my mind. Which reminds me of a point that most people don't really bother dressing up nicely. Could be different tastes but still... I don't really get inspired by random people around me for what I could possible wear for CNY.

Maybe just not inspiring enough.

Anyway, here's something to chew on:
the Scorpion girl says:
i'm just evil
the Scorpion girl says:
not sinful

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: