Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last Day of 2007.

Well, I guess the image tells it all already. I sincerely apologise for this unsightly image but I think it could possibly sum up 2007 nicely.


Just like the image, time is always short this year. Rush here, rush there. It's just plain craziness. Lots of things done, lots undone. Favourite movie? Possibly Secret, StarDust or Pirates. Erm kinda random but it's almost 2am already, so pardon me. Yes, another excellent example of no time. I doubt I can find time to complete this last post of the year tomorrow before 12am, so got to force myself to keep away and finish this.

Anyway that's all for now. -.- Lame yes yes but tomorrow's post will be new year resolutions. Probably all the same for all JC2s in Singapore. HAHA! Perhaps I'll be back to update more on this if I have the inspiration. =)

No comments: