Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nocomments

It just sucks to have parents they don't understand one bit of you. Seriously, it sucks alot. They just think that they know what's best for you and only that. Isn't it saddening?

So much complains. I am amazed cos my parents either read my chat log, or my blog. Which reminds me: "hello! welcome!"

Of course those who know, it's about my Krabi trip. Really really wanna go and like its also good as a real break. Haven't really gotten a break this year from all that shit yet but to some people, they don't think that i even have time for a break! I am just so gonna break down soon.

The whole world is just a freaking stage. We're all actors and actresses, be it whether you like it or not. Nobody has a choice. Perhaps I am just too good an actor for everyone.

I need to break out of this.

KRABIIIIIARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: