Friday, November 16, 2007

Boredom.

Holidays are just strange. It's like something you'll always look forward to during school days but when it finally comes, it just gets far too boring.

I guess not everybody's life is as boring as mine. Maybe i just suck.

My life is just trying to study, climbing and abit of photography.

And my fingers are in great pain everytime i climb. It heals slightly but doesn't get better and it's damn frustrating. Even after 3 days of slacking. Maybe my keyboard's too hard or something.

Something to look forward to would be the Asian Youth climbing competition. Hopefully, the national coach might just like the way i climb and allow me to compete. Otherwise, it'll be just plain siantitude. AGAIN.

Actually i do have something to look forward to VERY MUCH- My Krabi trip. But now that my parents are just way too UNunderstanding, it's annoying. I don't even wanna talk to them already. Such unreasonable people. But i can't seem to like find a good time to ask them to allow me to go. I'll really be sad if i miss this opportunity cos the next one would probably be like next year. Worse case, it might even turn out to be like Winfred, 1 year after NS. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Don't wanna miss this opportunity.

Happy Birthday James!

No comments: