Saturday, November 3, 2007

Angel in Disguise

On my way to school today, I was having a really bad cough. Then on the train, this man sitting beside me offered me strepsils! OMG I was so shocked lah. Perhaps he was an angel in disguise. Never ever thought that anyone would be so kind enough to do such things these days. He totally made my day. So, thank you for the sweet and hope that somehow you'll get to my blog and tag on it!

Next up is the IP Symposium. This year's symposium is totally arghable. Actually the invitation cards already tell alot- Weird colour combination which is totally... weird! i.e. screwed up. Very few people and just alot of bad stuff. Didn't even manage to like take a few shots of parents talking to teachers etc.


This guy shouldn't be like slouching on his chair when others are presenting. It's basic courtesy.

But what was good was that managed to catch up with alot of teachers- Ms Ong, Ms Toh, Mr Koh, Mr Lam, Mrs Cheng! It was really nice talking to them again. Mrs Cheng and Mr Koh looked really relaxed and happy with their lives now as compared to ip teachers like Ms Toh. It's like totally different- someone who's alive and really happy and someone who's barely alive, almost dead, totally unhappy.


Me, Karen and Pong Pong.

I guess it's good thing to see people "moving on" with their lives. I mean a change can make your life so much happier then why not? Move on and live your dreams. I guess that's something I could learn today. James is like doing pedagogy for exceptionally intelligent people in RJC and also their business wing. Really cool I guess cos he gets to see students bend spoons with their minds alone.

Mr Yang + Ms Toh + Ms Low + Mrs Jay + someone else is leaving. VIP will never be the same again. There's gonna be lots of VS ip coming in again next year- could be a good thing or a bad one, only time can tell.

After which got pangsehed by V11 somehow, went to makan with yeejek and xiaoyi. Then went back to school to help louis with his video. Went up 25 storeys to the rooftop which was really damn scary cos there are like people living there and lots of werid sounds coming from nowhere. But managed to climb in and had a really good time there watching the sunset, light photography, enjoying the strong breeze.

I love watching the sunset.

No comments: