Saturday, April 4, 2009

1 Last Week.

Alright man. Im officially left with 1 week on earth and it's really sinking into me now. Kinda sian, lots of stuffs to settle and buy and I have not bought anything yet -.- It has indeed been a long period of time since the Awesome As, I did make a list of things I wish to complete after the AA and I did complete some but maybe not others but I'll just list them out soon..

Friday went out with lcy, xiaoyi,xiaoming, ziyang and chao yang to swim at the exciting jurong east swimming complex. It was rather fun doing all the retarded stuffs and just chilling out in the water but I got quite burnt after that. But the water is seriously too over-chlorinated, tastes horrible especially at the wave pool when all the water just like flow down your throat lol.

Lcy who was all excited about the mushroom couldn't wait to take a photograph with it.


Xiaoming on the other hand, was more excited about crawling in and out of little holes..


After which xiaoyi and xiaoming and me went to Kranji to take some photos before heading home. It was rather exciting as we spotted chameleons attempting to mate. I even tried to stimulate them by chasing both of them up onto a tree so that they'll have more time together.


Anyway, it's xianyi's birthday so happy birthday doctor chen! I guess we don't have to celebrate birthdays with him anymore eh.


The RADIANT look is here again. As ong puts it in the right terms: radiating FURIOUSLY.

No comments: