Sunday, March 16, 2008

Circle of Life.

And so, the start of the (seemingly endless) cycle comes again.


Well, I must say this hols, the highlight is definitely the Geography trip to Malaysia. But other than that, it seems that I seriously can't remember anything else that happened! It just all whooshed by- GONE.

Not really sure what to feel now. Not completely rested but I guess overall, it was still the break I badly needed. Slightly nervous about my CT results cos I think I'll do badly, especially for maths. DANG. And it's like the first period tomorrow. Well, nothing I can do now other than to hope for the best...

Unsure of what to expect for the future aka term 2, I guess it's definitely no less than another hectic term and serious juggling between studies and climbing and slacking. I NEED better time management looking at how my studies suck. It's really frustrating at times to get back such lousy results despite putting in the effort, especially when parents never really understand.

Well, I figured not to have so much unhappy stuff on my blog and that's that on procrastinating! Let's all pray that tomorrow's a full day!

HAHAHAHA. Not funny.

Thanks cpm.


(By the way, Louis and I came up with this acronym: PMS- Poh Meng Sucks.)

No comments: