Thursday, March 6, 2008

After CTs

SIGH. So much studying seems like it's all for nothing much. Didn't felt that I am gonna improve much for this CT, and if I don't deprove, it's already quite an achievement. Well, I shall not complain any further but just relieve that all that crap is over. I am really looking forward into the further. Picturing that this March hols will be my last and seriously break for the year already. Just the thought of it just sianes me.

BUT, I doubt I won't slack in June hols. HAHAHAHAHA.

All that crap behind me now, I am going off to KL, Malaysia tomorrow! Haha this is like pre-A levels recee and dry run! I am like gonna pack all kinds of crap and straight after my last paper, CHIONG to the airport and fly off to some country to backpack for like 1 month! Kinda unbelievable but I am gonna make is possible.

Guess this March hols is really a break that I need. But my climbing still needs me and I am gonna have lots of catching up to do this hols. PumpFest or BoulderActive is coming up soon, can't remember which. Not forgetting photography too. Soong's sister's mansion is definitely coming up. OH and there's CLASS OUTING to look forward to too! Sentosa hahahaha. Sounds fun but let's just cross our fingers that people will go.

A-levels result releasing tomorrow so ALL THE BEST (i don't know how, but this is suppose to be BIG) to all my Year 3 peeps! Now that CT is over I feel kinda empty.

Think it's about time I start packing my bag.

No comments: