Friday, October 26, 2007

Someday, I'll Know Why the Sky is Blue...

Went to VivoCity this afternoon met up with few peeps from V11 for outing. Watched Whisper at 2.35pm. Thriller but not exactly very scary -.- so not too bad for me lah.

Horrors are only freaky for me only when it can relate to my life.. erm like shutter which I still haven't dare to watch. Anyway the only purpose of this show probably is... like discourage me from kidnapping random people. -.-



Vita! 2
Food was so much better this time. ALOT better. At least had a proper dinner then went on to talk cock session. Thank God pohmeng couldn't make it. He should be feeling rather disappointed.

Headed to ECP for mac. Ate peanut butter cookie from Subway + McChicken from obviously Mac which was terrible. Played polarbear until 11pm then went home with Nick + Channeng.

Heard that Channeng updated his blog after 6 months finally. Should be rather interesting- let me go read.

No comments: