Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tell Me Your Secrets.

I figured I should blog since I have nothing much better to do.


Yeaps, the end is finally drawing nearer and nearer. The past week has been real slack with 2 nights out. However so, I still kena a whole lot of diesel poured down on me which made me highly flammable for about the 3 hours that I was stuck with the admin tee. Not a truely fun experience seriously man.

I am thinking of burning that admin tee now. LOL. But still finding a proper place to do it.

The coming week's gonna be quite slack too, but with lots of PT punched in, probably since cause IPPT and SOC is finally over. Possible night out nights are on monnight and wednesnight. Nights out really does make the week seem much, much shorter and bearable. Perhaps they should introduce night out during outfield. Hmm.

Booking in again soon..

No comments: