Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lan Lan.

Next week and it's finally gonna be 2 months down. It's so close already, yet it still seem so far away. I know I must enjoy my "last few" weeks as a trainee but sometimes, the instructors can be damn unreasonable which makes me damn pissed off. Trying to nitpick on us just to tekan us is just plain stupid.

Having woke up with a stiff neck and sprained finger made me miss 1 SOC training last week. Next week's gonna be real fast and furious with LayEx and GK test coming up. Really looking backwards to next week cos it's just damn sian. Hopefully the weather will be forgiving to us.

Till then, it'll be just more of thumbs to suck.


Wonder if i've enough thumbs to hold me through the next week. Having this random urge to dye my hair again. HAHA.

No comments: