Saturday, May 16, 2009

Same Old Shit Again.

Since im just like nuaing around on the net, i thought that i might as well blog since my blog don't really get much updates- at most once a week. Ok first thing is obviously about army which my life is all around now. Completed all the high key events already leaving ippt, soc, and 2 mother long route marches.

3 weeks to pop!


Had another ippt diagnostic just before we booked out ytd, improved from a pass to silver but have to buck up on my sbj which 4cm costs me my gold ARGHH! But another thing to improve is also sit up (although i have 5 points already) which i feel that our trainings dont really focus on. (maybe because it's one of the stations where its the easiest to cheat so everybody ends up getting 5 points -.-) One of the most suprising station was 2.4km run where i improved like crazy without training for the past 2 weeks so i was rather shocked. Still not sure what my exact timing is but pretty sure its below 9.20 so it has cut by about 1 whole minute since my vj days.

Looking forward to playing on the entire soc ground next week but i guess that's about all im looking forward too. Got to book in early at 5pm which makes it extra sian this weekend.

Oh wells. What to do?

No comments: